Союз МС-13 (№746) – Союз-ФГ – Байконур 1/5 – 20.07.2019, 16:28:21 UTC

Автор zandr, 03.01.2019 09:20:41

« назад - далее »

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

ЦитироватьIntl. Space Station‏Подлинная учетная запись @Space_Station 37 мин. назад

You know what they say... teamwork makes the dream work! Expedition 61 members and a trainer celebrate at the conclusion of their emergency training inside a space station mockup this week. The crew will join @Astro_Christina, already aboard the station, on her extended mission.

tnt22

Цитировать Роскосмос
32 минуты назад

Сергей Рыжиков готов к работе в открытом космосе

Выход в открытый космос – опасная и тяжёлая работа. Поэтому во время внекорабельной деятельности космонавты работают вдвоём, но не во всех случаях напарник сможет помочь. Необходимые навыки помогает сформировать инструктор при проведении подготовки на тренажёре «Выход-2», зачётную тренировку на котором прошёл Сергей Рыжиков, дублёр Александра Скворцова.

Российские члены экипажей экспедиций МКС должны быть подготовлены к выполнению целого комплекса типовых операций, включающих перемещение по внешней поверхности станции, выведение и транспортировка по трассам поручней укладок, монтаж научной аппаратуры, а также ряд запланированных нештатных ситуаций.

Готовность Сергея Рыжикова к работе в открытом космосе оценивали специалисты ЦПК и представители РКК «Энергия». В ходе зачётной тренировки по типовым операциям Сергей Николаевич показал хороший уровень теоретических знаний и практических навыков по правилам выполнения типовых операций выхода.

tnt22

ЦитироватьLuca Parmitano‏Подлинная учетная запись @astro_luca 14 ч. назад

Another day of EVA training with @AstroDrewMorgan and our crew mate Alexander 'Sansanech' Skvortsov. Last time we did this, it was with @AstroHague: looking forward to doing this on the #ISS

tnt22

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/a-look-at-the-science-ahead-for-christina-koch-and-andrew-morgan
ЦитироватьApril 26, 2019

A Look at the Science Ahead for Christina Koch and Andrew Morgan

NASA is fine-tuning plans for two extended duration expeditions for astronauts who launch to space this year. One month after her arrival on the International Space Station, NASA astronaut Christina Koch got word she will stay in space just short of a year, and her colleague Andrew Morgan, who launches on his first flight on the 50th anniversary of the first human Moon landing, also will stay in space longer than the typical six-month mission.

"One month down, ten to go," Koch tweeted Wednesday morning after receiving the news. "Today the possibility has become a reality."

Koch arrived on board the space station March 14, beginning scientific research activities as part of the Expedition 59 crew. She's now scheduled to remain in orbit until February 2020, spanning Expedition 59, 60 and 61.
Спойлер
"I still have the grin on my face that won't seem to go away just that I'm here," Koch said. "To walk into the actual reality of the space station, the fact that it actually exists, was like walking into a movie set." 

Her mission will set a record for the longest single spaceflight by a woman, eclipsing the previous mark set by Peggy Whitson of 288 days on Expeditions 50 through 52 in 2016-2017.

"It's an honor to follow in Peggy's footsteps," Koch said. "Peggy has been a mentor and a heroine of mine for many, many years. I hope that me being up here and giving my best every day is a way for me to say thank you to people like her, who not only paved the way through their examples, but actively reached out to make sure we could be successful."

Koch's planned mission duration will be just shy of the longest single spaceflight by a NASA astronaut, 340 days set by former NASA astronaut Scott Kelly during his one-year mission in 2015-2016. Koch's mission will provide researchers the opportunity to observe effects of long-duration spaceflight on a woman to complement the data from Kelly's mission. Both represent exciting opportunities for NASA's Human Research Program and the work to prepare for human missions to the Moon and Mars.

"Astronauts demonstrate amazing resilience and adaptability in response to long duration spaceflight exposure," said Jennifer Fogarty, chief scientist of the Human Research Program at NASA's Johnson Space Center. "These opportunities have also demonstrated that there is a significant degree of variability in the responses of humans to spaceflight, and it is important to determine the acceptable degree of change for both men and women."

The majority of data available is on male astronauts; however, male and female bodies respond differently, and health conditions occur at different rates in male and female populations. Some studies, including one led by NASA researcher Steven Platts, have found that women are more likely than men to experience faintness as a result of "orthostatic hypotension," a cardiovascular issue. Men, on the other hand, appear more prone to vision changes caused by spaceflight associated neuro-ocular syndrome (SANS).

Koch's mission is an exciting opportunity to gather extended duration biomedical data to enable missions to the Moon and Mars. Although with a different research portfolio than Kelly's one-year mission and the Twins Study or Whitson's previous record setting missions, Koch will participate in some studies in which Whitson also participated, including the Functional Immune and Food Acceptability studies. Scott Kelly also participated in a study on functional immunity. Integrating her extended-duration studies with those of Kelly and Whitson will enable researchers to better understand astronaut adaptability over long periods of space exposure and better support the development of effective countermeasures to maintain crew health.

Several studies planned during Koch's stay on the station will come from NASA's international partners. Collaborative research enables NASA and its international partners to develop innovative measures to protect astronauts and mitigate the effects of spaceflight hazards.
[свернуть]
Morgan also will have an extended-duration expedition on the station in his career-first spaceflight. He is set to launch July 20 aboard the Soyuz MS-13 with crewmates ESA (European Space Agency) astronaut Luca Parmitano, and Roscosmos cosmonaut Alexander Skvortsov. NASA sel ected Koch and Morgan in the same astronaut class in 2013.
Спойлер
"I've been preparing for this mission for almost six years, and I'm ready to do what the station program has asked of me," Morgan said. "I've been mentally prepared for the idea of my mission being extended for a little while now, so my family and I are ready to take on this very exciting challenge."
[свернуть]
Morgan is scheduled to return to Earth aboard Soyuz MS-15 in March 2020 with NASA astronaut Jessica Meir and Russian cosmonaut Oleg Skripochka.
Спойлер
"This is exactly what we've trained for," Morgan said. "Might as well jump into the deep end and do all nine months right up front."

"Any time you increase the diversity of a pool of folks participating in any of those human research studies, you make the results of those studies more robust," Koch said. "We're happy to be participating in those and to get the numbers up."

Meanwhile, NASA's Human Research Program continues to lay the groundwork for future one-year missions on the space station and has sel ected 25 proposals to investigate biological, physiological, and behavioral adaptations to spaceflight. With information gained fr om the selected studies during future one-year missions, NASA aims to address five hazards of human space travel: space radiation, isolation and confinement, distance fr om Earth, gravity fields (or lack thereof), and hostile/closed environments that pose great risks to the human mind and body in space.
[свернуть]

Last Updated: April 27, 2019
Editor: Mark Garcia

zandr

https://ria.ru/20190427/1553106839.html
ЦитироватьИсточник: на Байконур отправили последний "Союз" с украинскими деталями
САМАРА/МОСКВА, 27 апр — РИА Новости. Самарский ракетно-космический центр "Прогресс" отправил на космодром Байконур последнюю ракету семейства "Союз", при производстве которой применялись украинские комплектующие. Об этом рассказал РИА Новости источник на предприятии.
Он добавил, что этим же железнодорожным составом на Байконур отправили еще одну ракету: "Союз-2.1а".
"Обе они предназначены для запусков по пилотируемой программе. Состав прибудет на Байконур в понедельник", — сказал собеседник агентства.
Ракета "Союз-ФГ" предназначена для запуска пилотируемого корабля "Союз МС-15", который должен стартовать 25 сентября. Это будет последний пуск ракет этой линейки.
Кроме того, на космодроме сейчас хранится еще один "Союз-ФГ". Ему предстоит вывести на орбиту транспортный корабль "Союз МС-13", старт запланирован на 20 июля...

tnt22

https://www.esa.int/Newsroom/Press_Releases/Call_for_media_News_conference_with_ESA_astronaut_Luca_Parmitano

N° 4–2019: CALL FOR MEDIA: NEWS CONFERENCE WITH ESA ASTRONAUT LUCA PARMITANO

30 April 2019

Media are invited to join ESA astronaut Luca Parmitano on Saturday, 11 May, at ESRIN, ESA's establishment  in Frascati near Rome, Italy, for his final news conference in Europe before his second mission to the International Space Station.

Luca chose the name 'Beyond' to signify the importance of the Space Station programme in broadening our knowledge of the Universe and enabling us to explore even farther from our planet through science and technology. It follows on from his first mission 'Volare' in 2013 and, throughout his next six months in orbit, he will facilitate pioneering research that will benefit future missions as well as life on Earth.

Luca is expected to be launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on Saturday 20 July. This date coincides with the 50th anniversary of the first Moon landing and Luca will share the journey in the Soyuz MS-13 (59S) spacecraft with US astronaut Andrew Morgan and Russian cosmonaut Alexander Skvortsov.

During the second part of his mission, Expedition 61, Luca will fulfil the role of Space Station Expedition Commander, becoming the first Italian to do so. It is the third time a European astronaut has been appointed to this leading position – following ESA astronauts Frank de Winne in 2009 and Alexander Gerst during his Horizons mission in 2018.

Luca is now in the final stages of intensive mission training in which he is working to familiarise himself with the wide array of scientific activities, operations and technology demonstrations to be performed on board. These include remotely operating a rover in Lanzarote, Spain, as part of the Analog-1 experiment to prepare for future exploratory missions to the Moon and Mars, helping researchers better understand how microbes might be affected by microgravity in Biorack, and testing the performance of ESA's Life Support Rack – a facility designed to recycle carbon dioxide into oxygen for astronauts.

Doors will open at 09:45 CEST. The news conference will begin at 10:30 CEST.

Journalists attending this news conference will have the opportunity to learn more about the highlights of the Beyond mission, hear from science experts and ask Luca questions.

Programme times:

This event will be presented in Italian and English.

10:30   Welcome by Josef Aschbacher, Head of ESA ESRIN

Presentation by Jan Wörner, ESA Director General

Presentation on International Space Station science by Kirsten MacDonell, ESA Utilisation Planning Team Leader

11:10   Moderated conversation with Luca Parmitano on science and mission highlights
11:20   Q&A session
12:20   Media opportunity for shared interviews (please request in advance) via media@esa.int
14:15   End

ESA/ESRIN Largo Galileo Galilei 1, 00044 Frascati (Roma), Italy

http://www.esa.int/About_Us/ESRIN/Getting_to_ESRIN

A shuttle service connecting Rome (piazza Esedra) to ESA/ESRIN, before and after the event will be organised.

Follow online
Social media: 
For live updates throughout the event, follow @esaspaceflight, @esa and @ESA_Italia on Twitter, as well as instagram.com/europeanspaceagencyfacebook.com/EuropeanSpaceAgency, and youtube.com/esa

tnt22

ЦитироватьLuca Parmitano‏Подлинная учетная запись @astro_luca 4 ч. назад

Training in the ISS glovebox, for biological experiments that need to be contained, gives me an appreciation for the scientists that do this every day. Science leads to discoveries, to new technologies, to a better life, to further exploration: it lets us go #Beyond.

tnt22

МИССИЯ BEYOND: ЛУКА ПАРМИТАНО

Брошюра ESA

Beyond_interactive_EN.pdf - 9.5 MB, 23 стр, 2019-05-08 14:15:22 UTC

Старый

Цитироватьtnt22 пишет:
МИССИЯ BEYOND: ЛУКА ПАРМИТАНО

Брошюра ESA

Beyond_interactive_EN.pdf - 9.5 MB, 23 стр, 2019-05-08 14:15:22 UTC

Долго пытался понять шпангоут какого летательного аппарата изображён на эмблеме. Наконец дошло: шлем скафандра!
1. Ангара - единственная в мире новая РН которая хуже старой (с) Старый Ламер
2. Назначение Роскосмоса - не летать в космос а выкачивать из бюджета деньги
3. У Маска ракета длиннее и толще чем у Роскосмоса
4. Чем мрачнее реальность тем ярче бред (с) Старый Ламер

tnt22

ЦитироватьAndrew Morgan‏Подлинная учетная запись @AstroDrewMorgan 48 мин. назад

I'm now at the point in training where I have a series of "lasts" in my preparation... here's my last robotics class with my great instructor Brandy H using @csa_asc Canadarm2 to capture @JAXA_en HTV cargo vehicle. Go for capture!
#expedition60 #Expedition61 #Expedition62johnson space center

tnt22

ЦитироватьLuca Parmitano 'Beyond' news conference

European Space Agency, ESA

Опубликовано: 11 мая 2019 г.

On 11 May 2019, our astronaut Luca Parmitano met with members of the press at our establishment in Frascati, Italy, ahead of his second mission to the International Space Station. Speakers at the event included ESA Director General Jan Wörner, Head of ESA/ESRIN Josef Aschbacher, ESA Director of Human and Robotic Exploration, Italian Space Agency President Giorgio Saccoccia and ESA Utilisation Planning Team Leader Kirsten MacDonell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwsJ40jqKZ8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwsJ40jqKZ8 (1:40:46)

tnt22

https://www.energia.ru/ru/news/news-2019/news_05-14.html
https://www.roscosmos.ru/26343/

ЦитироватьРКК «Энергия»: транспортный пилотируемый корабль «Союз МС-13»испытан в вакуумной камере

Сегодня, 14 мая, специалисты РКК «Энергия» и КЦ «Южный» успешно завершили испытания на герметичность транспортного пилотируемого корабля (ТПК) «Союз МС-13» в вакуумной камере на космодроме Байконур.

Цикл испытаний космической техники в вакуумной камере с использованием гелиево-воздушной среды в проверяемых объемах на сегодняшний день остается наиболее объективным методом контроля герметичности в наземных условиях, обеспечивая проверку заданных жестких требований герметичности.

Запуск ТПК «Союз МС-13» к Международной космической станции запланирован на 20 июля 2019 года с космодрома Байконур. Корабль должен доставить на МКС экипаж в составе Александра Скворцова (командир, Роскосмос), Луки Пармитано (бортинженер, ЕКА) и Эндрю Моргана (бортинженер, НАСА).
Спойлер
[свернуть]
На 17:45 ДМВ стало

ЦитироватьРКК «Энергия»: начаты испытания ТПК «Союз МС-13» в вакуумной камере

Сегодня, 14 мая, специалисты РКК «Энергия» и КЦ «Южный» провели транспортировку пилотируемого корабля «Союз МС-13» в вакуумную камеру на космодроме Байконур для дальнейших испытаний на герметичность.

Цикл испытаний космической техники в вакуумной камере с использованием гелиево-воздушной среды в проверяемых объемах на сегодняшний день остается наиболее объективным методом контроля герметичности в наземных условиях, обеспечивая проверку заданных жестких требований герметичности.

Запуск транспортного пилотируемого корабля «Союз МС-13» к Международной космической станции запланирован на 20 июля 2019 года с космодрома Байконур. Корабль должен доставить на МКС экипаж в составе командира Александра Скворцова (Роскосмос), Луки Пармитано (бортинженер, ЕКА) и Эндрю Моргана (бортинженер, НАСА).
Фоторяд без изменений

tnt22

ЦитироватьAndrew Morgan‏Подлинная учетная запись @AstroDrewMorgan 2 ч. назад

On @Space_Station I will participate in an @esaspaceflight experiment called GRASP, a virtual reality based neuroscience study that studies how balance and coordination work on Earth and in space. Here @esa in Köln we are collecting baseline data for #Expedition60 #Expedition61European Astronaut Centre

tnt22

ЦитироватьТПК «Союз МС-13» прошел вакуумные испытания

Космический центр "Южный"

Опубликовано: 20 мая 2019 г.

На космодроме Байконур продолжаются работы по подготовке к запуску транспортного пилотируемого корабля (ТПК) «Союз МС-13» к Международной космической станции (МКС). Сегодня были завершены испытания ТПК на герметичность в вакуум-камере, после чего специалисты предприятий Роскосмоса провели его перевозку в монтажно-испытательный корпус для дальнейшей подготовки.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O862O6-pscUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O862O6-pscU (3:26)