Помогите понять парсек, параллакс и вторую дугу

Автор AurturoJane AurturoJane, 06.08.2019 14:12:15

« назад - далее »

AurturoJane AurturoJane

I tried to understand what a parsec is and how it is measured, and now it's hard for me. Each video that I watched slides along parallax or sets an arc per second, but does not explain why, except to prove that 1 parsec = 2.36 light years.

I'm trying to understand how math works here, and I think I'm lost in parallax. I understand that parallax observes an object in space at one point in time, and then again at another (does it matter when? Should it be 6 months?), But I don't understand why. Then the second arc enters the game. How to find this number? Is this the average of two parallax observations? I just do not understand

cross-track

ЦитироватьAurturoJane AurturoJane написал:
I'm trying to understand how math works here, and I think I'm lost in parallax. I understand that parallax observes an object in space at one point in time, and then again at another (does it matter when? Should it be 6 months?), But I don't understand why. Then the second arc enters the game. How to find this number? Is this the average of two parallax observations? I just do not understand
See The Parallax Angle -- How Astronomers Use Angular Measurement to Compute Distances in Space
Не все у нас еще хорошо, кое-что - просто замечательно!