Bangabandhu-1 - Falcon 9 (B1046) - Kennedy LC-39A - 07.05.2018 20:14 UTC

Автор tnt22, 27.03.2018 16:26:40

« назад - далее »

tnt22

ЦитироватьJulia‏ @julia_bergeron 5 мин. назад

The #Bangabandhu1 fairing, or at least half of it, as seen on GO Pursuit this morning. Judging by docking location, it has yet to be offloaded. The weather has left much to be desired today. This is the cleaned up photo from my earlier visit to port. #SpaceXFleet #Falcon9 #Block5

tnt22

ЦитироватьJulia‏ @julia_bergeron 14 мин. назад

I spy a #Block5 Banga booster on OCISLY. They will wait for the tanker to exit port and then head in. #SpaceX

tnt22

ЦитироватьJulia‏ @julia_bergeron 3 мин. назад

Close enough for a phone capture. They are coming in now. I'll post camera shots from home later this morning. #Block5 #SpaceXFleet @SpaceX

tnt22

tnt22

ЦитироватьJulia‏ @julia_bergeron 5 мин. назад

Another quick preview shot. Lots to share when I upload at home. Going into port for a bit to watch her dock. #Block5 #SpaceX #Bangabandhu1

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

tnt22

ЦитироватьJulia‏ @julia_bergeron 7 мин. назад

The crane team has the cap ready to place on the first stage booster. Not sure if they will attempt to lift it off today or if they are giving extra security before more weather events roll in. #Block5 #Falcon9

tnt22

tnt22

ЦитироватьChris B - NSF‏ @NASASpaceflight 57 мин. назад

Looks like a new lift cap being used to lift the Block 5. Has cameras all around the top of it and lights etc. Much faster process too. @murphypak - photographers are there, so we'll RT quality pics later.

tnt22

ЦитироватьBrady Kenniston‏ @TheFavoritist 53 мин. назад

Apparently there is a new lift cap for the Block 5 boosters! When I was at the port last week I believe I got some photos of it.

tnt22

ЦитироватьJulia‏ @julia_bergeron 20 мин. назад

The deck is clear of crew. Wondering what will happen next.... Tune in next time... Nah, we'll wait and see. #Block5 #Falcon9