Для чего используется МКС?

Автор Adrienne Owens, 17.09.2017 12:26:34

« назад - далее »

Adrienne Owens

"Twenty years after the creation of this CD, gamers are just now in the new cars. have moved much quicker on MP3 compatibility - that will be finding much quicker on MP3 compatibility - that will be able to find its way to some affordable models in the likes of Hyundai and Suzuki.
See Also:  https://medium.com/@carspeakerland/a-guide-to-the-simple-way-difference-in-car-speakers-2-way-3-way-4-way-25e0bf215b00

Quite a few aftermarket systems today accept memory cards which may be swapped between the computer, the portable along with the vehicle. USB connectivity, also to help make them compatible with the players like the Apple iPod, is really on the horizon. Additionally, there are units carrying out their own hard drives, and can store up to 200 CDs. This may make every CD in your selection available fr om the vehicle, all inside a device which occupies a typical dashboard aperture. Many makers, such as Pioneer and Alpine, create systems together with trademark controllers.

But if you would like to fit the aftermarket, watch something: it physically must match somewhere in the dashboard. At the most recent Falcon, as an instance, Ford has fitted with a hybrid deck that does not occupy a typical dashboard aperture, meaning it can not be removed and replaced. THE GOOD It is relatively simple to realize a decent sound when designing a vehicle. Mitsubishi Magnas sound great mainly because the doorways are wide and a person bothered to angle the speakers on the passengers. The $ 19,990 Citroën C3 sounds great because of the maker matches exactly the same speakers used in much more expensive models.

Lexicon's remarkable Logic7 7.1-channel encircle system BMW 7-Series and afterwards from the Rolls-Royce Phantom in which it is normal equipment and completely breathtaking.
The sound is sharp, beautifully defined and moves very, very loud with no distortion. In a vehicle this silent, it is like driving around in a major pair of cans. But then the Rolls prices $ 985,000. The best method for my ear would be that the Mark Levinson at the most expensive variant of the Lexus RX330 ($ 79,900).

THE SOMETHING SOUND The worst sound I have heard at $ 45,950. From the Land Rover Defender 90, the speakers have been pointed right down to the foot wells along with the sound of rises into the inexplicable, amorphous lump along with the noise of the street, engine sound and transmission sound. It is like listening to AM to a pocket radio at a metallic processing mill. Second worst? That could be the $ 79,990 Lotus Elise. WHEN LESS IS MORE It is ironic that, as auto makers add an increasing number of speakers to their own buyers, the top aftermarket installers and auto-sound competition contestants are bending over backwards to design and build systems using fewer speakers.
More speakers scattered across the cabin may cause a range of issues, not the least of which is. 

When was the last time you went to some concert and turned your back to the point? Frequency steering, in which a few notes sound as though they are coming from a different location to other people, is just another issue with multi-speaker systems. 
Related article: What are The Speaker Sizes in My Car | Speaker Size for My Car

Some award winning systems in competitions today include only mid / bass speakers in the kick panels, tweeters over the dashboard along with a subwoofer in the boot (low notes do not offer directional clues). However, these systems are just appearing to be easy-to-do, they are the result of tens of thousands of hours of testing and tuning. I will make them tune into Nova or even Fox, whatever. Music is a calming type of item, wh ere you are able to shut yourself off.

I would like a great strategy happening. If you've got a crappy sound system then that's not doing justice to the true music you are hearing. In my situation, I need to spend the bucks and also have that perfect sound. Perhaps not just the booomp, booomp, booomp material, possibly. It ended up being a little operation to allow them to set up a stereo. Jenny Morris Musician I spend a great deal of time in automobiles and it is probably the place I listen to the majority of the songs.

I listen to my own recently recorded tunes first on the automobile stereo, also, so that is pretty significant. On long distances, music is quite important - though I had a collision focusing on singing along to tune, and that means you have got to be more mindful. 
For more information: https://www.scoop.it/t/how-to-choose-best-car-speakers-6x9-inch-6-5-inch-6x8-inch-4-inch

Richard Clapton Musician Because driving today is so frightening and stressful, songs are critical to a person's sanity and it's extremely important to listen to music. I'm a little schizoid with traveling audio; sometimes I'm in to serious, contemplative songs such as Dylan's Blood on the Tracks, other times that I locate mindless pop things appealing. Good-quality sound is significant to me.