Dragon SpX-8 (CRS8), BEAM - Falcon 9 v1.1 - Canaveral SLC-40 - 08.04.2016 20:43 UTC

Автор Salo, 12.03.2015 21:35:39

« назад - далее »

Salo

Пуск перенесен на 8 февраля в 00:01 ДМВ.
"Были когда-то и мы рысаками!!!"

triage

Цитировать http://www.interfax.ru/russia/485035
В РОССИИ 11:57, 15 декабря 2015
Москва. 15 декабря. INTERFAX.RU - Запуск американского грузового корабля Dragon ("Дракон" ) к Международной космической станции (МКС) перенесен с января на февраль 2016 года, сообщили "Интерфаксу" во вторник в ракетно-космической отрасли.
"Старт планировался на 8 января, а теперь намечается на 8 февраля. Этот перенос позволит экипажу станции выполнить выход в открытый космос в середине января для ремонта американской системы электропитания", - уточнил собеседник агентства.
Частный космический корабль Dragon впервые пристыковался к МКС в 2012 году.
Первый полет корабля Dragon в пилотируемом варианте состоится в начале 2017 года.
p.s.улыбнуло отнесение запуска Дракона - к России, а МКС - в мире http://www.interfax.ru/world/485182

Salo

http://www.grimm-space-research.com/page4/Blog/Blog.html
ЦитироватьBlog of our ESA SPHEROIDS missions

Behind the scenes of our ESA SPHEROIDS mission December 2015-January 2016
... or whenever the lauch takes place  
by Jessica Pietsch

12.01.2016 Countdown?

Over the X-mas holidays which we all could celebrate with our families instead of being in Florida I was looking forward to plan the pickup of our big metalbox with the consumables for the lab at Kennedy Space Center. However, after starting work last week and sending the authorization document for customs declaration to Schenker I was contacted several times by Schenker. Why? On the authorization document, customs tariff numbers have to be given. There are many, many tariff numbers in a catalog valid all over the world. Each one of them is unique and catagorizes an item into a group. This way, all customs can easily process a shipment/import. Luckily, ALTEC sel ected them and I just had to check if I agree with the definition of the selected numbers for the respective item in the metal box. I did not have to go through the whole catalog and try to find the numbers by myself. Although I checked, Schenker had rejected one of these numbers after checking them on their part. After some back and forth, we could find the appropriate number. Unfortunately, I was then informed Thursday afternoon that a pickup for Friday last week was no longer feasible much to my regret. I saw the time running away for a timely delivery of the metalbox.

On Friday, I was contacted by ESA and was informed that there may be a further launch delay. In the night to Saturday, I received a forwarded email fr om NASA in which all experimenters scheduled for SpaceX 8 were informed that there is a new scheduling of launches going on and that they hopefully will be able to inform us next week (meaning this week) about anything more specific. However, in this email it was unambiguously stated that we 'can assume SpX 8 will launch no earlier than 2 March 2016'.

With this new development, the pickup for the metalbox was likewise postponed. It will take place in CW4. It has to take place 30 days after the shipment was declared at customs. Since this was the case 1 day before we got the information about the further launch delay the shipment hast to take place. In the meantime, I will prepare or better finalize the paperwork for the transport of the handcarry stuff I will take with me when I fly to USA. I was informed by Schenker that they will declare it at customs in Germay. I, however, will have to get a stamp on the document Schenker will sent me after declaration. This stamp confirms that the items left Germany. Now I have to find out how and where I get this stamp. More inquiries I have to make. First I will call the airport Frankfurt on the Main.

To answer the question in the heading of today's blog entry:

countdown is still on hold
with now set new launch date available sofar.

Salo

Пуск видимо состоится не ранее 20 марта.

Salo

http://spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/
ЦитироватьMarch 20 • Falcon 9 • SpaceX CRS 8
Launch time: 0433 GMT (12:33 a.m. EDT)
Launch site: SLC-40, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket will launch the 10th Dragon spacecraft on the eighth operational cargo delivery mission to the International Space Station. The flight is being conducted under the Commercial Resupply Services contract with NASA. Delayed from Aug. 13, Sept. 2, Jan. 3 and Feb. 7. [Jan. 20]

Salo

G_old_Truman

Salo

Salo

ЦитироватьBEAM meeting its ride to the ISS on CRS-8
(source) · 5 hours ago

Salo

http://www.grimm-space-research.com/page4/Blog/Blog.html
Цитировать Blog of our ESA SPHEROIDS missions

Behind the scenes of our ESA SPHEROIDS mission December 2015-January 2016
... or whenever the lauch takes place

by Jessica Pietsch

05.02.16 And the next launch delay

I received an email late last night which informed us about a further delay. Another mission launching to the ISS is delayed which is why SpaceX 8 will be moved also. There is no official new date yet. However, the date under review is April 1st. In the next couple of days the new schedule is announced to be complete and we will be kept in the loop.

Nevertheless, our metal box arrived yesterday in the US. According to ALTEC, the NASA customs broker informed them that the box will be cleared by customs in the next couple of days. Finally!

ALTEC also sent me an updated import permit for the FCS. Now the 'U.S. port(s) of arrival' states 'as applicable'. :-) ALTEC also pointed out to me that the import permit has to be accompanied by an original and signed document from the FCS manufacturer which confirms that the FCS is 'a) free of evidence of disease and b) originated in Germany'. I contacted the manufacturer. They will sent me the confirmation.

Everytime you think now you have all you need, something new hides behind the corner. I am curious whether and what else is still hiding.

Salo

Цитировать Chris B - NSF ‏@NASASpaceflight
Update to this week's article on upcoming SpaceX Falcon 9 missions (specific to CRS-8 )  http://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2016/02/spacex-prepares-ses-9-mission-dragons-return/ ...

12:22 - 10 февр. 2016 г.

Искандер

Беда никогда не приходит одна. 
Что ж они там испытывали, уже после прожига?
Aures habent et non audient, oculos habent et non videbunt

Salo

Apollo13

На НСФ ходят непроверенные слухи что повредили сопла восьми наружных двигателей.

Apollo13

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=39350.msg1499348#msg1499348

Крис пишет, что сопла двигателей были повреждены в результате ошибки наземного оборудования. 

Salo

Salo

Пуск ожидается 5 апреля в 01:15 ДМВ.

m-s Gelezniak

ЦитироватьИскандер пишет:
Беда никогда не приходит одна.
Что ж они там испытывали, уже после прожига?
Управление вектором например.
Шли бы Вы все на Марс, что ли...