BOCTOK instrumentation question

Автор Kyra, 03.03.2006 05:18:56

« назад - далее »

Kyra

Privet,

I was curious as to whether anyone has the labels and colors of the tablo - light indicator board on the Ry main panel of the KK Boctok. The St. Petersburg museum gallery has a nice picture but it is not high resolution. -
eg) Spusk-1-?, Pozhar-Krasniy, etc.

Spasiba,

All the Best,

Kyra

Kyra

Thanks for the reply Capt. David,

The labels,names on the lights on the right side of this photo could answer most of my questions:

http://www.novosti-kosmonavtiki.ru/content/photogallery/gallery_053/pages/IMG_8557.html

Kyra

Privet,
A sad piece of news I just discovered. :(

This display piece depicted in IMG 8557 was altered at the museum. The original labels over the colored lights were removed. Transparent labels were "borrowed" from a Soyuz 7K and placed on the Vostok displays lights.

All light labels on the 'Tablo Signaloye" depicted in IMG 8557 had been used in the Soyuz. Its why we have lights like "Height 5.5 km" and "Posadka" which were relevant to Soyuz.

This also explains absence of lights "Pozhar", "Gaza na Spusk-1", "Spusk-1", "High CO2", "Inclusion Regime PKRS", "Prepare for Catapult" that have been mentioned in documents.

I have spent 80-100 hours looking for the truth on the labels of this tablo board or signal board. Made my eyes tired reading blurry images. But no luck.

I would kindly ask any help out there . Yuri Tiapchenko might know the arrangement of lights, but my e-mail to him does not work with my service provider comcast in USA.

Spasiba

Kyra

There is a way to communicate these lights if known. And I can computer translate.

1 color, "name"  2
3                     4
5                     6
7                     8
9                   10

11                12
13                14
15                16
17               18
19              20

21              22
23                24