R-11A-MV

Автор Paolo Ulivi, 24.09.2006 13:20:09

« назад - далее »

Paolo Ulivi

Hi all,
I apologize for not being able to wirte in Russian. I am looking for informations on the R-11A-MV sounding rocket. The problem is this: "Energiya 1946-1996" says that this rocket was used to test landing capsules for Mars and Venus probes of 1960 and 1961, but other sources (like for example http://planet4589.org/space/lvdb/launch/R-11 ) say that it was launched in 1962. Was it used to support the 2MV generation of Mars and Venus probes?
Anybody can send me a scan of the article on NK (1999-06) that is the source of http://planet4589.org/space/lvdb/launch/R-11 ?
Thanks
Paolo

Лютич

The above-mentionned article is about the whole history of space launches from Kapustin Yar. It is said, that there were 5 launches of R-11A-MV to test parachute-landing systems in 1962, though the number of successful flights is unknown.

I looked also in "Energya 1946-1996", and i didn`t find the dates for these launches, though it is said, that the initial development of MV stations was finished by late 1961.
Смотреть телевизор и читать газеты - моя работа.

Paolo Ulivi

ЦитироватьThe above-mentionned article is about the whole history of space launches from Kapustin Yar. It is said, that there were 5 launches of R-11A-MV to test parachute-landing systems in 1962, though the number of successful flights is unknown.

I looked also in "Energya 1946-1996", and i didn`t find the dates for these launches, though it is said, that the initial development of MV stations was finished by late 1961.

Thanks a lot for the information!
Paolo

Paolo Ulivi

ЦитироватьThe above-mentionned article is about the whole history of space launches from Kapustin Yar. It is said, that there were 5 launches of R-11A-MV to test parachute-landing systems in 1962, though the number of successful flights is unknown.

Now, anybody knows what flew on the R-11A-MV? A reentry capsule like the one planned for the 1M/1V, or a 2MV capsule, or what else?

Лютич

I guess it was 2MV capsule, because 1M/1V stations were developped earlier (1960) and according to "Energya 1946-1996" the project of 1V station with capsule was dropped in his early development phase in favor of 1VA project (without capsule) due to the lack of time before 1961 launch window.
Смотреть телевизор и читать газеты - моя работа.