Игры про Космос - обзор игры Тёмные Силы (Dark Forces).

Автор Astrodrive, 08.04.2024 12:36:20

« назад - далее »

Astrodrive

Поиграл на днях в игру Тёмные Силы (Dark Forces). Игра старая, но была недавно графически улучшена и выложена в Интернет. Заплатил, скачал, установил и поиграл.

Очень понравилось и Вам рекомендую.

Захотел написать обзор для других игроков, но не нашёл Английского сайта. Потом вспомнил, что есть форум Новости Космонавтики где всё про космос и решил выложить здесь. Ведь игра во вселенной Звёздных Воин и полно космического контента. Извините написал прямо на Английском, кто знает Английский сможет прочесть полную версию.

Для русских посетителей сайта Новости Космонавтики обзор игры в кратце.

Вы играете за Республиканского Коммандо с Энергитическим Шилдом. У Вас есть самое последнее автоматическое Плазменное Оружие/Авто-Бластер. Болты этой Плазмы всех убивают направо и налево.

Нужно очень быстро думать, так как Аммуниция заканчивается очень быстро, а вокруг практически не валяется. Без аммуниции Вас быстро убивают и постоянно надо её копить собирая по всему уровню.

Вас атакуют Имперские Андроиды, Имперские Штурмовики, Инопланетяне с Гранатами, подводные Осминоги, которые Вас бьют щупальцами появляясь прямо из под воды, Бластерные Авто Пушки установленные на потолках и эти маленькие сферы с бластерами на корорых тренируются Джедаи. Очень интерсные враги и крутое оружие.

Уровень 4, Замороженная Пропасть пока сложно пройти с первой попытки. Там сложная для понимания карта. Да, игра сделанна так, что если умираешь, то начинаешь уровень опять. Первые 3 уровня не очень сложные. Играйте на Лёгкой Сложности, если не понимаете что к чему. Это нормально.

Там есть ещё и Имперские Офицеры, но они без персональной Брони очень легко умирают.

Оружие и анимации персонажей отличные. Есть кулаки для ближнего боя (для оффицеров наверное) и есть Термальные Детонаторы как у Бобы Фета (основного Охотника за Головами. Смотри часть 5 "Империя наносит ответный удар").

Термальные Детонаторы только сложно бросать, так как надо держать кнопку мыши для увелечения Дистанции. Нужно было сделать как в Каунтер Страйке, нажимаешь кнопку мыши и граната сразу бросается, а ещё лучше как в Страх 1 и Страх 2, нажимаешь "R" и граната летит.

Когда заходишь в тёмную комнату, то можно включить фонарик кнопкой "R" или термальные очки "Х". Проблема в том, что батарейка быстро заканчивается и нельзя её нигде купить. Магазина Оружия в этой игре нет и нет индикатора когда закончится батарейка. Иногда можно найти вешь, которая заряжает батарейку.

Для тех кто любит подробности и читает по Английски. Внизу будут картинки из игры с коментариями на Русском.

И так представляю полный обзор игры Dark Forces.

Dark Forces Remastered.

It is really funny game, read my guide.

I have never seen a bases like this, especially level 4 Frozen Chasm base.
I was looking for giant front locked gate. And a giant patrol AT-AT that can not be killed with auto-blaster weapon. Read on.

It is very funny mind-fuck!

I have never seen a bases like this, especially level 5 Frozen Chasm base.

- "Infiltrate the base that has no front entrance and well protected from the back where you can be only dropped in by shuttle."

- "What?"

- "They are mining unstoppable armour metal for dark troops (humans I presume) and Mandalorian."

- "Where is our baby Yoda?"

- "No worries he is coming to back you up with his push force and chain mail."

- "No worries. Did he already get super energy of intellect?"

- "Yes."

- "Tell him I already know: Never slip into the frozen chasm."

- "Yes sir. After all your are the slime bag rebel with auto blaster."

OK, guys and power-play girls (play with you later). I will explain you the proper game design again.

First, the game should be OPEN WORLD. The campy Imperial Base should have:

1) Giant front locked gate. And a giant patrol AT-AT that can not be killed with auto-blaster weapon.

2) Then Imperial Base should have large walls, that you can not jump over. You can only get over if you play a Rogue class with the extendable Wire Hook.

3) The base should have locked back entrance, that can only be opened from inside. That is the standard security procedure.

4) Base should have a Sniper Tower with the guy on top that looks in different directions from time to time. You can only move when he is not looking in your direction. Other wise he shoots and small team on Hoover Bikes starts searching for you. Do not worry you can kill them and hide in the Jungles. Base will not send second patrol. You already killed them! All bases have limited military personnel.
So to infiltrate the base you can take 3 characters:

1) Warrior, Rogue and Bounty Hunter.

Rogue obviously has a graplping hook and can scale the walls.
Warrior can wear Storm Trooper armour and has access code to front door ... stolen by Bothan spies :).
Bounty Hunter can Rocket Jump over (but losses his back pack charge) or buy a giant Anti Tanl Launcher with one rocket and destroy AT-XT. But you can only carry one of mentioned.

And Jedi? Who cares about Jedi. It is Dark Forces. You are fighting like a soldier Commando not like a Force Monk! So you have to think fast on your fits.

Good side of the game.

It is all about auto-blaster and very unique enemies. Imperial Androids, Medical Androids, small fast floating orbs. They patrol the corridors of Imperial Base, they are slow, shoot inaccurate but are taken down by auto fire... crash and explode... very satisfying...
all FROM FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE... not crappy third person one ... which should be optional now in every OPEN WORLD GAME.

The human enemies. Heavy armoured Storm Troopers. They shoot more accurately but take less punishment then droids and fall back and roll to the ground very realistically when killed/wounded and it is very satisfying animation. I bet their body armour saves them and gets them into bacta tank after you have left the area.

Imperial officers, they do practically nothing and just die. May be you can hand to hand them with fists when you run out of ammo. I don't know because...

IF YOU RUN OUT OF AMMO YOU DIE.

Then officers in those large helmets they also die easily.

And finally SEVERS OCTOPUSES. They are the coolest. All other enemies drain your ENERGY SHIELDS (even potential Jedi)... but OCTOPUSES hit you directly into your health... forcing you to run for medi kits. They jump from below the water and hit you with surprise. You need to use auto-blaster and run from them as fast as possible. I remember now you move with slow Commando speed without Caps Lock auto-run button. You run like a guy in medium gear with ammo and Auto-Blaster... believable speed.

I got cornered and killed 9 of them in a row... just to be killed by last one. In severs you just run as fast as you can to correct door because octopuses constantly follow you on your position under water and you can not see them.

All weapons are cool. You get hand-to-hand to kick officers, Single shot back up blaster pistol which you switch when your ammo meter is low (you have no other choice), auto-blaster (the most enjoyable weapon and main selling point of game) and disappointing THERMAL DETONATORS.

1) The throw distance is too small. You blow your legs all the time :)

2) They do not kill CEILING BLASTER-TOWERS. They should explode from one THERMAL DETONATOR hit. THERMAL DETONATORS should be the second main selling point of the game. If Boba Fett uses them and everybody is afraid. And yeah there is this one alien scum type that throws detonators at you from large distance. Why can not I throw as far as him? I am dissent commando soldier... though a slime bag from the perspective of power-game women :)

Another cool feature is head light. Some areas are pitch black so you flip it on with push of "R" button. Cool. You also have Infrared Vision with "X" button (that is for stealth mission against human enemies). I use head lights all the time especially if you want to clean the dark room from androids. They do not know the difference and your reflexes are better with natural vision. I think that if gamer is pissed off with lightning condition in the room he can always turn head light on. Good feature.

The bad side that you do not have battery power meter and then everything goes pitch black. What do I do what do I do? You shoot single blaster shot into the darkness and you get very short time illumination like a military flare. Cool.

But you need some shop to purchase those batteries and blaster ammo. So you know you geared up.
Then all switches are easy. All doors and elevators highlighted in yellow and very easy to find. Mini map is transparent, can be overlaid on your main screen and zoomed in and out with +, - buttons. Perfect. You can run in poor lit corridors with just looking at mini map or scan for a door. Like a techno soldier infiltrating a Death Star. You probably need an HACKER JACK IN device to open ALL DOORS on the level like R2-D2 does in every movie. No more red/blue/yellow stupid keys.

Imperials shout "Scum" when they manage to hit you. My character should auto swear as well but he/she does not do it. May be a list of 20 swears and some automatic finger. To enjoy the first auto-blaster kill charge. Kill 2-3 in a row and swear. Each enemy should also have 20 swears... and then repeat them again.

We need more weapons:

1) Infrared Scope Blaster Sniper Rifle. One shot one android kill.

2) As suggested Anti Tank TOW Missile Launcher. Keep it pointed at the target and missile will hit it. Just one missile in the launcher. If you missed, AT-AT will notice you and follow you shooting. Run back to your supply crate in Jungles and reload. Bad news, Supply Crate has only 4 Missiles. This is for infinite ammo suckers :)

3) Anti Air STINGER missile. You point it at the target, it beeps a lot.. it is locked... you shoot it... now it is his/her problem to release the flares. Ha Ha Ha. :)

4 more missiles also wait for you if you bought Supply Crate from the start.

4) CROSS BOW that can kill Jedi/Sith with one shot (unless he/she has energy shield like the rest of us ... :))
... and more but this guide cuts me out. This is not democratic.

5) SLOW RECHARGE LASER BEAM RIFLE. Which is in reality a powerful laser beam weapon. It kills everything in one beam unless you have energy shield. Drain someone shield and finish him with one shot laser beam. Standard Republican Commando and Bounty Hunter tactic. To be correct Blaster is actually a Plasma Bolt weapon that flies like a bolt. While Laser Gun is just a beam pulse that looks like a red laser beam. Now you know the difference guys and girls.

6) Nets, Flamethrowers, Blaster Shogun that shoots multi plasma bolts, Giant Plasma Bolt Rifle, Plasma Wrist Blades on both hands (I saw them in Star Craft Protos Templars and they can cut nets otherwise wait for team mate or just waste time getting out), Energy Cloaks that drain battery fast, Hoover Jets with limited blasts, Slide Belts with limited charge, Jump Magnetic Boots with limited charge. Invent more crazy and realistic commando weapons/devices but remember auto-blaster and thermal detonators should always win to balance them all from player perspective.

7) Body Armours, Energy Shields of all types and kinds. Head Helmets with complete FACE VISORS. Without If your Energy Shield is down then one head shot and your are dead... sucks but it is realistic. New direction of FIRST PERSON OPEN WORLD game. The genre I recently invented.

Also has a button to remove a helmet and smoke a cigarette or drink a beer in a pub. So your co-op mates can see your RPG selected demented face with all those combat tattoos on it. Every drink from bar tender will take your money down and will make you dizzy and then you have to use the toilet or pee your body armour. Your teammates will see embarrassing stain on your armoured pants.

You can shoot the bar tender and make the drink yourself. Nobody cares... he is convict from copper mines of Corrussant. He will scream "you just killing an gay inmate scum". Then the drone police will put a fine on you and float in a bar. If you don't pay them you have to kill them all with...? AUTO BLASTER.

You get the bounty for killing police drones anyway and order more drinks to pee you armoured pants... you can go to toilet and push "E" - use button to pee.

And yeah police sends reinforcements in 30 minutes. Your Intel should radio tell you "usual crappy police reinforcement arrived" or "strong Storm Trooper reinforcement arrived" or "Dark Troopers (human soldiers of course) arrived... run for you life slime-bags and power-girls)."

Your usual copper mining Imperial City like Corrusant has Red Light districts, Bars, Dance Clubs, Limited Gun Shops and is open world on some high rise platform so you can jump into the shuttle and fly for example into Senate Tower to talk to Jedi Council. I always wanted to talk personally to Yoda. He is very powerful Jedi... you can not kill him with out SLOW RECHARGE LASER BEAM RIFLE. But if you bring it in then security system will sound an alarm and your Intel will radio tell you "you are screwed but don't worry if you kill him you have to let him go. He is the main protagonist in the game so our team will automatically has to leave the building and let him go in BACTA TANK to heal the burn wound".

About SUPPLY CRATES. You buy them from the start of the mission and they are dropped by your LANDING SHUTTLE at the starting point. Order any supply crater you want: with blaster ammo, missiles, health and shield, batteries, detonators... and so on. It is you starting crate. Just one crate. May be it is like an large inventory. You can stash lot of items in it from the start.

In this near infinite unrealistic Low Ammo Chasm Maze you constantly run out of ammo for all your blasters... and then you are dead. Basically the better option (after you cleaned the surface area from all enemies and Anti-Air troops) is to call for COMMANDO SHUTTLE and it will drop you another SUPPLY CRATE. That will cost you BOUNTY MONEY. You get BOUNTY MONEY for every enemy you kill.

After you kill a number of unknown enemies (say 20) you should get the computer download that tells you his Energy Shield values, Health, Damage, type of the weapon and any special attacks... like OCTOPUS that hides under water and hits only health... that was funny surprise.

Thank you developers. I liked the game and this is the initial design for Dark Forces: Return of Commandos.
Obviously it is a team work, so continue paying artists to draw it all in 3D... which I can not do.

The game should be FIRST PERSON killer with all mentioned commando tricks so we all immerse ourselves in commando world of Dark Forces. Kill the annoying Jedies and Sith Lords in the end of course. How? THERMAL DETONATORS, CROSS BOWS, SLOW RECHARGE LASER BEAM RIFLE, PLASMA WRIST BLADES that can BLOCK light sabers with right mouse button. Can they force feel and reflect those? I do not think so. That is why those weapons were banned by OLD REPUBLIC. Check the lore fans. :)

Main idea of FIRST PERSON OPEN WORLD GAME is multiple CLASSES but NO RPG LEVELS. RPGs are for slow people and they all suck except Skyrim where you can BLOCK with right mouse button. That is why I do not play RPGs except Skyrim and this new one Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon where you can also BLOCK with right mouse button. I only play First Person Shooters and First Person Slashers.

The game is optimised to be passed on NORMAL LEVEL from the first level to the end in single player mode. Co-op doubles or triples amount of enemies, it is your starting choice in co-op mode. EVERYTHING IS FAIR!

You are commando. If you want to live or die it is your choice! Blast radiuses, friendly fire, energy shield that goes to zero then incoming head shots... may be you forgot to buy the helmet? Well wait till your mates finish the level and throw you in bacta tank for free. Everything is bounty money, supply crates, armours/helmets, ammunition, shuttles. Personal Inventory is just optimised by weapon weight. The bigger is the gun, the bigger is amount of slots it takes. Hand grenade? Goes into belt slots too. Simple. Personal Inventory is very small, three light guns or one light gun and one heavy one.

We want commandos to hit with maximum realistically possible movement speed. Need a gun on the ground or gun in Supply Crate pick it up and drop the old one in place. Need ammunition, pick it up from the corpse and put it automatically into your ammunition belt on the chest. Cool aah?
Я ухожу с этого форума по личным причинам. Спасибо всем за обсуждение интересных тем.

Astrodrive

Продолжение.

Также даётся предложение всем Девелоперам перейти на создание нового жанра игры Открытый Мир Игра от Первого Лица.

Можно идти куда хочешь если отойти от базы. Там конечно в конце будет какой-нибудь прозрачный барьер, гора, пропасть или лава для более быстрой загрузки уровня в память компьютера.

Все постройки на уровне полностью реалистичные, как в фильмах Звёздные Воины.

Потом никаких уровней для персонажа как в РПГ. Есть с начала три класса: Воин, Роуг (Плут), Охотник за Головами. Они загружают Вещи прямо в Инвентарь Коробку, которая стоит на месте прибытия/отбытия Коммандо Шатла.

На себе у них очень маленький Инвентарь и даже каждая граната занимает одно место в Инвенторе на груди бойца.

Смысл игры - идёшь куда хочешь, убиваешь класных врагов с классной анимацией, зарабатываешь на этом деньги награды (появляёшиеся прямо на твоём корабле) и покупаешь новое оружие перед началом уровня. В обычных Магазинах Оружия такого нового оружия нет.

Идти можно куда хочешь, но хорошие деньги платят если освободить Имперских Заключённых из тюрьмы. Во всех уровнях нужно сделать что-либо полезное для сопротивления и за это платят.

Ладно, ниже картинки из игры Тёмные Силы (Dark Forces) с моими комментариями.

Привет Имперские Штурмовики. Отличная Пластиковая Броня. Несколько попаданий из моего Авто-Бластера, Штурмовик падает и позже его лечат в Бакта Баке (как Люка в Эпизоде 5, "Империя наносит ответный удар").

Вы не можете просматривать это вложение.

Класный у меня Коммандо Шатл. Я его выиграл в карты, когда курил Опиум вместе с капитаном Соло на Беспене. Этот Вуки упал пьяным под стол, он действительно много пьёт. Соло выиграл Тысячелетний Сокол у Карлизи. Я знал, что он контрабандист и ему нужен быстрый фрейтер. Мне тогда был нужен маленький шатл для моей следуюший миссии.

Мой пилот (девушка фея) улетает на моём Шатле на время моей миссии на этой планете. Она вернётся когда я вызову её обратно по рации. Вечернее небо на этой планете долго останется у меня в памяти. Выглядит класно...

... как и фея пилот. Это уже другая история, я её научил летать пока жил на Татуине.

Я ухожу с этого форума по личным причинам. Спасибо всем за обсуждение интересных тем.

Astrodrive

Ну ещё две картинки из игры Тёмные Силы (Dark Forces) с комментариями.

У этих ребят Имперских Оффицеров нет Пластиковой Брони как у Имперских Штурмовиков. Хотя видимо Оффицеры очень нужны в Имперских Войсках, если их так много ходит по Имперской Базе.

У этого Имперского Андроида с магнитной левитацией хорошая броня, но плохая аккуратность. Когда он падает на землю он класно взрывается.

Постарайтесь стрелять в него как можно быстрее, это очень опасная машина.

После этого обратите внимание какое класное оранжевое небо на Беспене.