MDQSAT-1D / MDQube-SAT1D
MDQSAT-1C / MDQube-SAT1C
ROM-2 / Space Sparrow
Pleiades Squared
Unicorn-2I

Из жизни ION-SCV 011

ЦитироватьJune 13th, 2023
Launch

Above the Sky, the 11th commercial mission of ION Satellite Carrier (ION), launched on June 12th, 2023, at 2:19 p.m. PT (21:19 UTC) aboard a Falcon 9 rocket from the Space Launch Complex 4 East (SLC-4E) at Vandenberg Space Force Base in California, and was successfully deployed 1h:20m after lift off into a 525km Sun-Synchronous Orbit.

The Above the Sky mission includes payloads from AAC Clyde Space (for ORBCOMM and Wyvern Inc), ASI/Politecnico di Torino, Outpost, SpacePnT, Odin Space, UKRI/RAL, Alba Orbital and one undisclosed customer.

Our mission control team is now performing a series of tests and diagnostics in preparation for the operational phase.

ЦитироватьJune 22nd, 2023
Beginning of the commercial phase + deployment of Mission 1 by Outpost

ION SCV011 Savvy Simon successfully released Mission 1, a 3U Cubesat developed by Outpost to acquire crucial flight experience for Outpost's Ferry avionics system in preparation for its upcoming Earth Return satellite missions.

The name chosen by Outpost for this mission, "Failure is an Option", embodies the company's core values of rapid innovation, early launches, as well as the willingness to embrace calculated risks to expedite learning and ensure reliable Earth returns.

ЦитироватьJune 23rd, 2023
Six PocketQubes released in orbit by two AlbaPod satellite deployers

The two AlbaPod 6P PocketQube satellite deployers by Alba Orbital, integrated onboard ION SCV011 Savvy Simon, successfully released all six hosted PocketQube satellites into orbit. The spacecraft lineup includes:

UNICORN-2I: an Earth Observation pico-satellite by Alba Orbital for global artificial light monitoring.
    SATLLA-2I: Ariel University's PocketQube satellite, designed to test free space optical communication.
    Istanbul: Hello Space's inaugural PocketQube satellite, aimed at providing a low-cost IoT data service.
    MRC-100: Budapest University of Technology and Economics' 3P PocketQube satellite, focused on monitoring electrosmog pollution from orbit.
    URESAT-1: AMSAT-EA & Hydra Space's satellite incorporating FM voice and FSK data repeaters.
    ROM-2: Romania's 1st PocketQube equipped with a 2MP camera for Earth imaging and developed by RomSpace, a team of high school students from the International Computer High School of Bucharest

ЦитироватьJune 26th, 2023
Deployment of SpeiSat

ION SCV011 Savvy Simon successfully released into orbit Spei Satelles (SpeiSat), a 3U CubeSat built by the Politecnico di Torino for the Agenzia Spaziale Italiana, incorporating advanced avionics and a sensing suite for thermal, magnetic, and inertial measurements.

Notably, SpeiSat carries a nanobook—a silicon microchip that contains the text of the Statio Orbit publication from March 27th, 2020. This satellite serves as a global transmitter of these messages from orbit, broadcasting every 2 minutes at 437.500 MHz using the AX.25 protocol, symbolizing hope and peace.

ЦитироватьSeptember 4th, 2023
In-orbit demonstration of ODIN-DU1
ION SCV011 Savvy Simon successfully initiated the in-orbit demonstration of ODIN-DU1, a sensor designed and built by ODIN Space to map sub-centimeter debris. It is expected that ODIN-DU1 will keep running regularly, collecting data for the lifetime of ION.

Вы не можете просматривать это вложение.

Таким образом, SATLLA-2I, ROM-2 и Unicorn-2I отделены.

Остальные 3 кандидата (MDQSAT-1D / MDQube-SAT1D, MDQSAT-1C / MDQube-SAT1C и Pleiades Squared) должны были отделиться от аварийного Orbiter SN3.

полтора_землекопа

Цитата: полтора_землекопа от 09.01.2024 03:07:18Запуск 2023-084

Не хватает:
ROM-2 / Space Sparrow

OBJECT BQ   2023-084BQ / 56231 -> ROM-2 (Space Sparrow, HADES-C)

По данным радиолюбителей

Брабонт

Пропитый день обмену и возврату не подлежит

полтора_землекопа

Цитата: полтора_землекопа от 09.01.2024 03:12:58Запуск 2023-185

Не хватает:
MDQubesat-2

По данным радиолюбителей

OBJECT N        2023-185N / 58642 -> MDQubesat-2

zandr

ЦитироватьJonathan McDowell  @planet4589
Two recently deployed cubesats from the Transporter 9 launch have been identified as EPIC Hyper 3, an imaging satellite, and Kelpie-3, an AIS comms satellite, both associated with @AACClydeSpace . The Kelpie AAC-AIS-SAT-3 satellite was not previously known to be on the launch.