USSF-8: GSSAP 5, GSSAP 6 - Atlas V 511 (AV-085) - CCAFS SLC-41 - 21.01.2022 19:00 UTC

Автор tnt22, 21.10.2020 13:43:18

« назад - далее »

Sam Grey

Для миссии использовался РД-180 118-Т. Осталось 24 двигателей. 

zandr

Цитировать  ULA  @ulalaunch
Separation confirmed! The United Launch Alliance #AtlasV rocket has released the fifth Geosynchronous Space Situational Awareness Program (GSSAP-5) satellite into space for the
@SpaceForceDoD. http://bit.ly/av_ussf8
#PartnersInSpace
With the successful release of the first payload, Centaur will coast for about 10 minutes before deploying the GSSAP-6 spacecraft.

zandr

Separation confirmed! GSSAP-6 has been deployed by the #AtlasV rocket, completing today's launch for the nation. The @SpaceForceDOD's GSSAP program enables spaceflight safety to assist in avoiding satellite collisions in space. http://bit.ly/av_ussf8
#PartnersInSpace

zandr

MISSION SUCCESS! ULA's #AtlasV delivered two surveillance satellites into geosynchronous orbit for more accurate tracking and characterization of human-made orbiting objects. Success #148 for ULA! Thank you to our customers @SpaceForceDoD and @USSF_SSC
! https://ulalaunch.com/missions/missions-details/2022/01/22/united-launch-alliance-successfully-launches-critical-space-surveillance-mission-for-u.s.-space-force...
Миссия успешна!

zandr

ЦитироватьJonathan McDowell  @planet4589
Centaur AV-084 venting leftover propellant after deploying the GSSAP sats
Цитировать  Flavorful Feral  @FeralFlavorful
Replying to @erockvr6 @winwaed and 3 others
Didn't get to naked eye brightness for me, but I was able to capture it on my DSLR!
Пассивация Центавра выполнена.

АСПОС ОКП

К вопросу о попутчиках.

Space-Track has catalogued the two satellites simply as 'USA 324' and 'USA 325'.

The previous satellite numbered in the USA series is the Navstar from the 2021-045 launch carrying the name 'USA 319'
Numbers 320-323 are missing.
There's a multiplicity of potential explanations but it is unusual for USA numbers to be held back, the convention is normally to use the next available number when a satellite's existence is declared.
Are there four undeclared satellites that are currently listed as debris? Are there four satellites, already numbered, yet to be released from another object currently in orbit? Or is it a cataloguing error?

It's noticeable that all of the satellite listing websites/groups I can find (including my own) have automatically generated 320 and 321 as the numbers:
https://www.zarya.info/2022#006

Robert Christy
...and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee

zandr

Цитата: АСПОС ОКП от 23.01.2022 13:20:42К вопросу о попутчиках.
В этой теме был вопрос о попутчиках?

Этот пост точно в эту тему?

zandr

Да. сюда.
Мак-Ди тоже отписался. Более понятно (для меня).
https://twitter.com/planet4589/status/1485292548843261954
Several of you have pointed out to me this morning that GSSAP 5 and 6 have been cataloged by Space Force with the cover names USA 324 and 324, raising the question of what the heck happened to USA 320-323, not yet in the catalog. I see three main possibilities:
1) (most likely) the numbers are reserved for the several ESPASat class payloads yet to be deployed from LDPE-1 (or deployed already but for some purely technical reason, like lack of sensor coverage, not yet cataloged)
2) some of the smaller Space Force payloads launched recently, like 2021-068A Monolith, have been retrospectively assigned USA numbers but this isn't reflected yet in the catalog;
3)  (least likely, I hope) the US has once again decided to flout UN1721B etc and has been deploying satellites covertly without cataloging them, and yet wasn't smart enough to skip the numbers like it initially did for USA 295-297 (which were belatedly acknowledged after 2 yr)
I really think (3) is unlikely, to be clear.
Oh, and  I forgot possibility
4) It's a numbering mistake, 18SPCS need more coffee, and they will soon renumber the GSSAPS as USA 320 and 321.

zandr

... нашлись:
OK, all of my guesses about USA 320 to 323 were wrong: they are payloads from Transporter 3. I feel silly for missing that possibility.
  No US military payloads were announced as being on the launch in the SpaceX press kit, though.
улетели раньше.

Liss

Китайцы жалуются, что за ними шпионят:

https://www.interfax.ru/world/900336
Цитировать18:43, 5 мая 2023
В КНР насчитали не менее 14 опасных маневров спутников США у китайских спутников за 2 года
Москва. 5 мая. INTERFAX.RU - Спутники-шпионы США с февраля 2020 по декабрь 2021 годах не менее 14 раз опасно сближались с важнейшими спутниками КНР, находящимися на геостационарной орбите, пишет South China Morning Post со ссылкой на доклад Чанчуньского института оптики, точной механики и физики.

Авторы доклада указали, что частые подлеты спутников к ценнейшим китайским аппаратам в космосе создают угрозу их безопасности.

По данным китайской стороны, речь идет о новейших американских высокоманевренных спутниках из "Программы осведомленности ситуации на геосинхронной орбите" (GGSAP) - программы космических наблюдений за спутниками других стран. Слежение идет под управлением Стратегического командования ВС США с помощью нескольких спутников, действующих в составе единой сети. Эти спутники оснащают камерами видеонаблюдения с высоким разрешением и средствами радиоэлектронной разведки, способными считывать радиосигналы с других спутников, говорится в докладе.

Авторы доклада считают, что американские военные "показали возможности и желание помешать Китаю использовать космическое пространство".

В частности, 26 февраля 2020 года спутник GGSAP облетал китайский спутник Tianlian 2-01, который используют для связи между космическими аппаратами и наземными станциями; он работает в рамках программы космических пилотируемых полетов. 28 февраля аппарат GGSAP подлетал к спутнику BD-2 G8, который задействован в навигационной системе "Бэйдоу" - китайском аналоге GPS. Когда в 2021 году устройство GGSAP сблизилось с китайским спутником SJ-20, другой аппарат КНР занял выгодную позицию для слежения за этим американским спутником.

South China Morning Post уточняет, что обычно подобную информацию о взаимодействии спутников сохраняют в тайне, и неясно, почему в КНР ее решили раскрыть на этот раз...
Сказанное выше выражает личную точку зрения автора, основанную на открытых источниках информации