Orbit - аргентинский VLS

Автор Salo, 04.09.2011 18:20:51

« назад - далее »

Salo

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=26645.msg802080#msg802080
ЦитироватьNot even close. We'll be lucky if it flies a 100kg demo to LEO in five years. The Army's Orbit has higher chances.
И вот что такое Army's Orbit:
http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=26645.msg802335#msg802335
ЦитироватьArgentina has two orbital LV projects. One is the hypergolic project form the civil space agency, CONAE, commonly known as the TRONADOR Project, or more correctly ISCUL (Inyector Satelital de Cargas Utiles y Livianas, or Satellite Injector of Useful and Light Payloads) if you can read Spanish I would recommend this thread. Since it's made by a civil agency, and after the Condor II issues, they are very paranoic not to have anything to do with military applications. They went as far as not accepting anybody who had any experience from the Condor. Which is a shame since it had an immature GNC mostly develop. They have a small budget, and the they spent quite a long time developing a 4tnf thrust pathfinding engine, they had to do with a range that's only good for polar orbits (the only available place for normal orbits didn't pass the environmental impact), but they actually flew the guidance computers on Brazilian sounding rockets. Apparently those problems are behind, but the project is too ambitious for the budget and the political instability and economic realities will make it very difficult to actually launch an orbital flight. They did launched two TRONADOR rockets, but were mostly pathfinders and less than a good sounding rocket.
The second project is from the Ministry of Defense, it has a project to develop a "big" solid rocket engine family. The original project was called GRADICOM. Once the single stage GRADICOM was successfully demonstrated, the two stages GRADICOM II was developed. You can read about it in my post. But basically it was a 1ton rocket with dual HTPB solid cores, with no thrust vectoring nor active surfaces, but it demonstrated successfully staging, and telemetry. The next version will be called Orbit, and will have active control. With any luck, it will launch next year. According to my calculations, if they use four cores as a first stage, they will reach orbital heights (400km), I don't think they will reach orbital speeds, but will probably demonstrate their GNC. They do have the experience from the Condor, and they want to use the single engine version for an artillery piece upto 400km, and with a multiple stage version (I calculate at least four) that could put small satellites on LEO. If you can read Spanish you can find more in this thread.
"Были когда-то и мы рысаками!!!"

Salo

ЦитироватьSaturday, December 19th 2009 - 04:50 UTC
Argentina successfully tests locally designed and manufactured missile booster[/size]

Argentina announced the successful launching of a missile booster, --identified as Gradicom PCX-2009-- in a firing range in the central province of Cordoba and said the event represented a "qualitative leap" for Argentine missile technology.

Gradicom PCX-2009 trial follows the recent testing of an Argentine version of the sea-air Aspide missile Photo: Ministerio de Defensa RA

The announcement was done by Defence Minister Nilda Garr

Salo

http://www.dialogo-americas.com/en_GB/articles/rmisa/features/technology/2011/05/06/feature-ex-2128
ЦитироватьThe Argentine Institute of Scientific and Technical Research Will Launch the Gradicom II Rocket[/size]
Infodefensa.com
06/05/2011

In July, the Defense Institute of Scientific and Technical Research (CITEDEF, an agency of the Argentine Defense Ministry) will launch the Gradicom II rocket, expected to reach an altitude of one hundred kilometers following the success of the Gradicom I in 2009, which reached forty kilometers.

According to CITEDEF director Eduardo Fabre, the progress promoted by the national government in the defense industry is reflected in the development of rocket programs and in missile refurbishment, among other projects. In this way, "starting from a decision by President Cristina Fern

Salo

http://www.machtres.com/lang1/condor.html
ЦитироватьCondor Missile[/size]

The General Direction of Space Development, which is independent from the Argentine Air force, was in charge of the development of the Condor Rocket.

Technical Details of the Condor I:

Approximate Length: 8 meters.
Maximum fuselage: 0.80 metros
Stages: One.
Fuel: solid fuel, made up of HTPB (Hydroxyl Terminated Poly Butadiene, the same that is used in the Thiokol boosters of the Space Shuttle). - This fuel is made in the Falda del Carmen plant.
The Fixed Nozzle is made from the following materials (probably epoxy resin-trioxide from molybdenum).
The Head is made of an epoxy resin.
Direction System: it uses inertial-aerodynamics, using spoolers; this means that the rocket was only stable during flight when it was launched vertically or depending on the angle of the takeoff. - The rocket didn't possess any guiding system. The Condor I was destined to be a motor rocket, and it eventually was used in atmospheric investigations, with a peak of 300 km and a payload of 400-500 kg. The first static motor test was supposedly done in mid-1983. The first Condor I was going to be launched at the end of 1985, something that never happened.

The second stage of the project was the development of the Condor II, but before they were ever able to test the technology in flight, they believe that they developed the Alacran (code named Condor I-A III) that was 6.5 meters long and 0.56 meters wide. It could carry 250 kg of cargo and could reach distances of 115 km. - the head of the missile is made from materials used with the Alacran or Scorpion rocket and it has the capacity to carry a warhead with a cluster bomb, which contains 1000 grenades CAM-1, with a 2-block blast radius. This missile would have the same type of combustion and construction characteristics as the Condor I, but, in all reality, it is a tactical artillery missile, similar to the Chilean "Rayo", but with a longer range and more powerful. The Alacran Missile was fired a few times since 1988 (see note 2 at the bottom), including one time during the presidency of C. Menem, which was fired from the Chamical in the Rioja Province. It was even tested while carrying a warhead. In an article from the 1990 Jan-Feb edition of the Airspace magazine about the Air Force and the weapons systems that they were investigating in that era, they talk about the head of the missile being made from materials used with the Alacran or Scorpion missile and that it had the capacity to carry a warhead with a cluster bomb, which contains 1000 grenades CAM-1, with a 2-block blast radius. In the article, they explain that they were going to present the land-to-land missile VT-561 (the ex-Alacran), under the project named FAS-320. They said that the total weight of the missile was 1532 kg with a payload of 400kg and whose fuel weighed 788kg. They also explained that it had a range of 120km and a peak of 40 km high.
In an article from the 1990 Jan-Feb edition of the Airspace magazine about the Air Force and the weapons systems that they were investigating in that era, they talk about the head of the missile being made from materials used with the Alacran or Scorpion missile and that it had the capacity to carry to carry a warhead with a cluster bomb, which contains 1000 grenades CAM-1, with a 2 block blast radius. In the article, they explain that they were going to present the land-to-land missile VT-561 (the ex-Alacran), under the project named FAS-320.
They said that the total weight of the missile was 1532 kg with a payload of 400kg and whose fuel weighed 788kg. They also explained that it had a range of 120km and a peak of 40 km high.

Technical details of the Condor II

THE CONDOR II, was a two-staged rocket, that had a system of thrust vector control through a moveable nozzle in each one of the stages, aerodynamic surfaces to control the roll of the rocket in both stages, a package sensor for altitude control with cold gas, and a velocity control system. Three integrated and intercommunicated computers controlled all of this. The rocket was 16 meters tall with a diameter of 0.8 meters. It had a pay load of 500kg and was supposed to be able to reach targets up to 1000km. Although this was obviously a military version of the Condor II, they believed that they could use a modified version of the same thing, adding a third stage, to send small satellites into orbit. It is very possible that they completed some of these Condor II rockets, but we are not sure if they were ever tested in flight. A part of the cancellation of the project came from a lack of funding, but at the end, it was really determined by international pressure. The greater part of the equipment used in the development of the rocket was dismantled and sent to the USA to be destroyed in 1993, according to the agreement signed between the two governments. From that moment, there haven't officially been any other projects, with peaceful purposes, for the development of rockets in Argentina, because they didn't know how to take advantage of the technology acquired. [/size]

Salo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CITEFA
ЦитироватьDesigned

Artillery field gun: L33 & CALA 30
    Multiple rocket launcher: 105mm Pampero MRL & 127mm CP-30 video
    Antitank missiles: Mathogo & Mara video
    Missiles: Martin Pescador MP-1000 & AS-25K
    GRADICOM PCX-2009 rocket
    GRADICOM II two stage high altitude rocket
    ORBIT rocket to orbit payloads

Antarctic Wind Generator installed on Marambio Base
    SEON gyrostabilized TV/Infrared/Laser sensor for Intrepida class vessels

Salo

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=26645.msg806739#msg806739
ЦитироватьRegarding the Orbit, the current schedule is to be publicly announced on October (election month), and a possible launch in November. The Orbit 2 is in the executive project stage. All this according to Grupo Leiva (I believe their site is http://rhleiva.com.ar/), the engine manufacturers. The Gradicom and Orbit were shown in EPSAM 2011, but, regrettably, I couldn't attend.
Orbit
This is the manufacturer of the engines. This is the best picture I could find around. So apparently they will have a single first stage (I expected a four as first stage and one of the same as second). What I can't see is any nozzle, nor active surfaces. So it seems more like a tactical missile than anything else. But the picture is very bad, I'll see what can I get.

Salo

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=26645.msg832158#msg832158
ЦитироватьNow I'm getting lost! After the Orbit project (a 560mm wide solid engine), now they are talking about the suborbital FAS 1500, now specifically from the Argentinian Air Force (FAA).

FAS 1500:
Dry weight: 2050kg
Payload: 200kg
Apogee: 350km
Engines: 4 first stage + 1 second stage
Stages: 2
Thrust First Stage: 18.000kgf
Thrust Second Stage: 4.500kgf
Firing time: 15seconds (each stage)
Maximum speed: Mach 10
Other systems:
- Redundant Telemetry system
- System for remote destruction of satellite launcher (Flight Termination System?)
- Onboard Sensor for measure and registry of flight parameters.
- Payload separation and recovering system.

At the 0:16
of this video
At 0:33
of this one
and 0:00
of this one

you can see a model. Ironically, they've named it "Fenix" or Phoenix in Spanish. May be some reference tho the Condor II program? In any case they seemed to be doing a very interesting approach. From rumors, it seems that this is a low risk approach to a 4+1 engines two stages solid LV. At the same time, they are working on the bigger Orbit. If both projects are successful, then they will combine them in a 4+1 LV, but with the 560mm engines of the Orbit.

At the same time, they are talking about
The Applied Research Center of IUA is apparently working on "plasma" and "hybrid" engines for nano and micro satellites. I guess with "plasma" they mean ion thrusters for station keeping, and "hybrid" are deorbiting engines.
BTW, could a mod change the Thread's title to "Argentina's Launch Vehicle development" or something like that?

Salo

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=26645.msg832161#msg832161
ЦитироватьNew picture from behind of the FAS 1500 "Fenix" model. And new information:

Both Gradicom/Orbit and FAS 1500 are HTPB solid rocket. But, apparently, the FAS 1500 uses 280mm engines taken from the Sonda I sounding rocket and the fuselage from the Castor sounding rocket.

Salo

http://argentinaenelespacio.blogspot.com/2015/09/el-resurgir-del-fenix.html
Гугль перевод:
ЦитироватьСуббота, 26 сентября 2015
ВОСКРЕСЕНИЕ Феникса

Хавьер Гарсия, ArgentinaEnElEspacio

Аргентинский ВВС проводит доступа к космической обороны, главной целью которого является, чтобы иметь возможность для создания и орбита микроспутника владеть.

Макет ракеты Феникс. Фото: Эстебан Бреа.

Мифология гласит, что Феникс был невероятной птицей которая  может возродиться из пепла после смерти, и трудно найти лучшую аналогию, когда думаешь о ракетной программе, которую развивает ВВС.

Миссией ВВС является осуществление контроля воздушного пространства над страной, в том числе не только на материке, но и на море. Среди различных задач, выполняемых для достижения реализации этой цели является наблюдение и мониторинг, задача выполняется с помощью различных средств, таких как самолеты и радары, и к которым они намерены в ближайшее время добавить спутники.

Программный доступ к пространству для защиты попытка с помощью которых вековые учреждение пытается восстановить навыки и возобновить проекты в конце 80-х были остановлены по приказу администрации Менема, который предусматривал прекращение исследований и работ. Они были сделаны в области ракетостроения, и в результате пауза, которая длилась почти четверть века.

Прошедшее и обширная ночь, новые политические события позволяют силы, чтобы разработать программу, направленную на развитие способности строить и спутники орбиты до 50 кг в течение периода, не превышающего восемь лет, за которые три семьи ракет предназначены ( Феникс, Сириус и Орел), все работает на технологии твердого  топлива. Образом, чтобы обеспечить успех их реализации, программа входит в участии различных учреждений научно-технической деятельности в стране (CITEDEF и государственные университеты).

Уже отмечено, цель, первый шаг к является восстановление элементарной способности добраться ракетной, который, как уже отмечалось, были потеряны в годы неолиберальной политики, которые не разорили страну с 1989 до великого экономического кризиса 2001 года, период, в котором он уничтожил важную и основную часть производственного сектора и национальной ученого.

Затем переходит к разработке столик называется Сентенарио были опубликованы в конце 2013 года Благодаря этому опыту, он достиг упражнение, которое включает мобилизацию оперативного потенциала учреждения, логистика покрытия, телеметрии, и восстановление полезной нагрузки вектор. Также успешно протестировали высокопроизводительный твердого топлива, разработанная CITEDEF.

На другом фронте, сила достигает на опыт, накопленный в развитии USAT-1 и USAT-2 спутников (строительство последнего состава в 1999 году, но не может передать из-за отсутствия средств, чтобы нанять услуги релиз), развитие наблюдения микросателлитных USAT-3 в настоящее время готов к запуску в космос сталкивается, хотя он еще не подписал запуска на орбиту его (я понимаю, что, по оценкам в 2016 году).

Воскресение Феникса

Следующим шагом в этой саге будет отвечать за суборбитальная ракета Феникс (Fenix), двухступенчатая ракета: первая состоит из 4 двигателей 320 мм в диаметре, а вторая из одного двигателя с теми же характеристиками. Для развития современного дизайна инструментов Феникса включены в их конструкции и использовании композиционных материалов принимается (например, на его носу). Эта ракета имеет модуль телеметрии, системы стабилизации полезной нагрузки струями азота (что позволяет снимать в инфракрасном высокий) и возмещаемой полезную нагрузку. Феникс имеет вес 2050 кг и доставляет  полезную нагрузку 100 кг на высоту 350 км. В отсутствие неудач, птица должна парить в декабре этого года.

Sirio

В среднесрочной перспективе, программа планирует продолжить развитие нового семейства ракет под названием Sirio (Сириус), которое будет состоять из трёх носителей: Sirio I, II и III.
Sirio  того же ракетного диаметра что и ракета Alacrán (Скорпион) (560 мм), носитель, разработанный учреждением в 80-х, который выполнил несколько пусков.
Sirio I будет одноступенчатой ракетой с весом 1143 кг и будет нести полезную нагрузку 200 кг на высоту 210 км. Затем, следующий член семьи (Sirio II), будет двухступенчатой  ракетой, с одним двигателем на каждой ступени. Старший брат в семье Sirio III  будет 4-х ступенчатой ракетой, котора віведет на орбиту небольшой груз 10 кг.

Águila

Последнее семейство векторов космической программы Access для министерства обороны Águila. Оно будет состоять из четырех членов: Águila I, II, III и IV. На заключительном этапе программы, Águila IV будет иметь возможность віводить на орбиту грузы до 50 кг. После этого ВВС сможетзапустить в космос свои микроспутники.

Политические события в будущем будут определять судьбу программы, ее успех или провал. В настоящее время, Феникс возродился.