Need Scan from "Притяжение Луны", Филин В.М.

Автор David Lee Rickman, 02.02.2014 13:51:56

« назад - далее »

David Lee Rickman

Special Request:

I am in need of a scan fr om the book "Притяжение Луны", Филин В.М.

In the photographs section of the book there are a couple of pages which show the T2K. On the top of the left page there is a photograph with the caption, "Космический аппарат Т2К - заключительные операции". 

I have a poor copy of that photograph, but I am very much in need of a good scan (at least 300 dpi) of that photograph directly from the book ... unless someone knows wh ere there is a better copy of that photograph.   ;)  

This is not for publication. There is information in that photograph that I need for the Lunniy Korabl museum display I am building.

m-s Gelezniak

ЦитироватьDavid Rickman пишет:
Special Request:

I am in need of a scan fr om the book "Притяжение Луны", Филин В.М.

In the photographs section of the book there are a couple of pages which show the T2K. On the top of the left page there is a photograph with the caption, " Космический аппарат Т2К - заключительные операции ".

I have a poor copy of that photograph, but I am very much in need of a good scan (at least 300 dpi) of that photograph directly from the book ... unless someone knows wh ere there is a better copy of that photograph.

This is not for publication. There is information in that photograph that I need for the Lunniy Korabl museum display I am building.
Кстaти здесь Т2К не весь "белый". Но это Т2К.
Шли бы Вы все на Марс, что ли...

Guest1

This photo is in book Filin "Воспоминания о лунном корабле", but with poor quality (6 x 9 centimeter). Do you need scan?

P.S. Рис. 26 Объект Т2К для отработки систем ЛК на орбите искусственного спутника Земли.

m-s Gelezniak

ЦитироватьGuest1 пишет:
This photo is in book Filin "Воспоминания о лунном корабле", but with poor quality (6 x 9 centimeter). Do you need scan?

P.S. Рис. 26 Объект Т2К для отработки систем ЛК на орбите искусственного спутника Земли.
У Т2К тепловой бaлaнс другой.
Шли бы Вы все на Марс, что ли...

David Lee Rickman

Цитироватьm-s Gelezniak пишет:

Кстaти здесь Т2К не весь "белый". Но это Т2К.
It looks like most of the T2K has the Silver/Grey EVTI insulating blanket seen on the LK at MAI prior to its' remodeling for EuroDisney, but there are white parts also which I hope to see if they are also EVTI.

I also hope to see the seams on the EVTI better. On a display this large details such as the seams becomes important. I know how part of the seams look, but not all, and a better copy of this photo may show that. 

V.M. Filin said that the original photograph is in the Energia archive. I'm going to see if they will be at all cooperative.   ;)