Almaz TKS/KSI Hydrolab Training

Автор David Lee Rickman, 28.02.2008 05:05:37

« назад - далее »

David Lee Rickman

Recently an American television program, "NOVA", broadcast footage which showed a training mockup of an Almaz Airlock attached to the docking end of a TKS in a dry hydrolab ...

Then we see a cosmonaut entering a hydrolab ...

The same training structure ...

And then a cosmonaut working a KSI into the aitlock ...

This appears to be the hydrolab at the Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center opened three years after the last Almaz mission. Can anyone identify the approximate date of this training or positively identify this Hydrolab?

Thank you,

David L. Rickman

ааа

НПО маш имеет свой гидробассейн. К сожалению, я там никогда не был, так что сравнить не могу.
"One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." ©N.Armstrong
 "Let my people go!" ©L.Armstrong

David Lee Rickman

ЦитироватьНПО маш имеет свой гидробассейн. К сожалению, я там никогда не был, так что сравнить не могу.

I did not know this. This is very useful information.

Большое спасибо! :D

David L. Rickman

David Lee Rickman

Based on the timing, I believe this footage is showing one of Chelomei's TKS cosmonaut crews training for a mission to the unmanned Almaz T. These crews trained in a TKS model in November of 1979. The hydro-tank opened in 1980, and these crews were still in various training exercises until at least late 1981, with limited VA training in 1982. OPS-4 had already been canceled as a manned station, but Chelomei still had hopes for his TKS cosmonauts

The docking end of the TKS was probably representing Kosmos-1443 built for training of Salyut-7 cosmonauts. This would explain why the TKS was similar to the Salyut hydro-tank trainer, but the Almaz airlock was of completely different construction. It (and the mock KSI capsule) could easily be slipped in for training - albeit draining the tank and moving the TKS portion.

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman

ааа

Рискну предположить, что гидробассейн на НПО маш создавался отнюдь не для тренировок космонавтов, а для испытаний систем ракет с подводным стартом.  :)
"One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." ©N.Armstrong
 "Let my people go!" ©L.Armstrong

David Lee Rickman

ЦитироватьРискну предположить, что гидробассейн на НПО маш создавался отнюдь не для тренировок космонавтов, а для испытаний систем ракет с подводным стартом.  :)

IF and WHEN representatives of NPO Mashinostroyenia choose to respond to my inquiries, I will be sure to ask them. ( :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman

m-s Gelezniak

ЦитироватьRecently an American television program, "NOVA", broadcast footage which showed a training mockup of an Almaz Airlock attached to the docking end of a TKS in a dry hydrolab ...

Then we see a cosmonaut entering a hydrolab ...

The same training structure ...

And then a cosmonaut working a KSI into the aitlock ...

This appears to be the hydrolab at the Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center opened three years after the last Almaz mission. Can anyone identify the approximate date of this training or positively identify this Hydrolab?

Thank you,

David L. Rickman
Как то поднимался вопрос по шлюзовой камере Алмаза.
Так вот это работы в ней в гидробасейне.
Шли бы Вы все на Марс, что ли...

m-s Gelezniak

ШК "прикручена" для тренировок к макету ХЧ ТКСа. Пусть это не смущает.
Шли бы Вы все на Марс, что ли...