Много вопросов по "Луне-3"

Автор Aquarius, 22.02.2008 20:24:47

« назад - далее »

Aquarius

А не подскажите,  где можно найти эту книгу? Вроде уже всё перекопал...

hlynin

Бумажная - под рукой. Электронной версии не видел. Только собираюсь сканить.

DonPMitchell

You can find some Luna-3 images here also: http://www.mentallandscape.com/C_CatalogMoon.htm

These are just made from some processing of images in the Lunar Atlas I and II and some other journals.

It would be nice to find the other photographs from Luna-3.  I believe the Sternberg Astronomical Institute must have a full set of the photo plates, but I do not know who to ask.  I hope they will publish them all for the 50th anniversary of Luna-3 next year!

The idea would be to analyze the magnetic recording of the video from Luna-3.  This was done around 1965, and a much improved version of an image was published.  Today, with modern tools, I am sure we would be surprised by what could be done with that signal.

Does anyone know where I can contact Viktor Arsnevich Efimov?
Never send a human to do a machine's job. -- Agent Smith

DonPMitchell

Where is correct information about when Luna-3 was launched?  Some sources say October 4  00:43:39 GMT.  Other sources say 02:24 GMT (or "October 4.1")

I feel stupid asking, but which time is correct for this famous flight?

Shin

Хм, вроде фигурирует вот такое время: 04.10.59  03:43:40 ДМВ (00:43:40 GMT)

Liss

ЦитироватьХм, вроде фигурирует вот такое время: 04.10.59  03:43:40 ДМВ (00:43:40 GMT)
03:43:39.7 ДМВ = 00:43:39.7 UTC
Сказанное выше выражает личную точку зрения автора, основанную на открытых источниках информации

DonPMitchell

ЦитироватьХм, вроде фигурирует вот такое время: 04.10.59  03:43:40 ДМВ (00:43:40 GMT)
03:43:39.7 ДМВ = 00:43:39.7 UTC

Many thanks!  Jonathan's Space Page had it correct.  What is the source for this information?

I think the problem at NASA is they took the data from RAE tables "October 4.1" and they calculated from "0.1" to get 2:24.  One digit of precision does not give three digits of precision.  NASA should know that!

Liss

ЦитироватьWhat is the source for this information?
1. Незабываемый Байконур // под общ. ред. Герчика К.В. -- М., 1998.
В этой книге имеется раздел "Хроника важнейших событий создания и работы космодрома Байконур и важнейших событий космической эры" (автор В.В.Порошков). Время запуска "Луны-3" приведено на стр. 144.
2. С Байконура -- к Луне, Марсу, Венере. Воспоминания ветеранов Байконура. -- М., 2001.
Раздел "Хронологический перечень запусков в СССР космических аппаратов к Луне и планетам" (автор тот же), время в таблице на стр. 31.
Сказанное выше выражает личную точку зрения автора, основанную на открытых источниках информации